Main Corporate Governance functions:
- Increase the value of GIA through its institutionalization.
- Manage and minimize conflicts of interest among its members.
- Observe the executive body’s performance and conduct.
- Observe and rate the company’s performance in the market.
- Identify the risks inherent to the company.
- Monitor the ethical conduct of the officers and of the company.
- Advise in the company’s decision making and strategies.
- Generate an environment of trust and certainty to achieve the objectives.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE:
Board of Directors
- Planning and Finance Committee
- Audit Committee
- Human Capital Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Risk Committee
- Social Responsibility Committee